SENER brings its technical capabilities in architecture to infrastructure and transport projects that involve the construction of buildings, from stations, workshops and depots to terminals and unique buildings.
SENER’s architectural capabilities include:
- Process technology and Building Information Modeling (BIM).
- Energy efficiency consultancy.
- Safety and control systems.
- Fire safety systems.
- Structural analysis and design.
- Lighting consultancy.
- Building automation and devices.
- Acoustics consultancy.
- Façade engineering.
- Advanced structures.
- Fluid mechanics.
- Restoration and refurbishment.
- Bridge design.
- Civil engineering and urban design.
- Town planning.
- Building design.
- Management consultancy.