SENER delivered design services to one of the contractors bidding for Melbourne Metro, in Australia. The line [+]
Independent certifier at Brisbane Cross River Rail (TSD, RIS, ERTMS), Australia
- Client: Cross River Rail
- Country: Australia
- Start date: 2020
- Ending date: 2022
QR are seeking an increase of their train frequency in Brisbane city to 24 trains per hour. Cross River Rail will deliver a route under the Brisbane River to increase capacity on the network; ETCS has been chosen as the signalling system to this purpose.
SENER is involved in the Independent Project Certification Service (Independent Project Reviews) in the TSD (Tunnels and Stations), RIS (Rail Systems Integration) and ETCS Level 2 (Rail Signalling) packages. SENER provides specialists for each package:
- TSD Package: Mainly specialists in MEP (Electromechanical Systems), platform doors, elevators, escalators, etc.
- RIS Package: Telecommunications Systems, SCADA and MEP
- ETCS Package: ETCS Level 2 Applications.
Their activities are, among others:
- Lead the design review for the engineering design activities in SENER’s scope of works.
- Review the design documentation program.
- Review pre-design activities and schedules.
- Review design documents.
- Monitor the progress of design development.
- Attend design review meetings and safety-in-design workshops.
- Review non-conformance reports and change requests.
- Review testing and commissioning records (static/dynamic).
Other programsSee all
The West Gate Tunnel project aims to connect Melbourne from east to west to reduce [+]
SENER offers systems integration support services for the Dubbo Depot project (Regional Rail Dubbo Maintenance [+]
SENER has carried out the preliminary engineering for the extension of line 5 of the [+]